Health Care Reform Overview
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), otherwise known as health care reform, has brought about changes to health insurance coverage and will bring more changes in the years to come. Below are links to other websites about health care reform and to the latest health care reform flyers and FAQs from Coventry Health Care. These communications are PDFs, which require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Supreme Court Rules on Subsidies
On June 25, 2015, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Burwell. The decision affirmed that consumers can depend on subsidies to purchase health care plans on the federally facilitated exchange.
Government and Other Sources
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Government's site on health care reform.
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
Latest Informational Flyers and Brochures
Basics of Health Care Reform; What You Should Know
- Brochure giving a timeline and overview of different health care reform changes that have already been implemented and will be implemented in the future
Fundamentos de la Reforma del Sistema de Salud
- A Spanish version of "Basics of Health Care Reform: What You Should Know"
Employer Shared Responsibility
PDF 118 KB
- A flyer that outlines the ACA requirements regarding large employers' responsibility for providing employee health coverage.
PDF 118 KB
- Overview of Essential Health Benefits and map of states' benchmark plans
ACA fees and taxes
- A flyer giving an overview of various fees and taxe as a result of the Affordable Care Act
FAQs about the PCORI fee
PDF 144 KB
- FAQs regarding the fee to fund the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
Women's Preventive Services flyer - employers
PDF 180 KB
- Flyer giving employers an overview of coverage for women's preventive services
Women's Preventive Services flyer - members
PDF 173 KB
- Flyer giving members an overview of coverage for women's preventive services
Women's Preventive Services flyer - for CoventryOne policyholders
PDF 193 KB
- Flyer giving CoventryOne policyholders an overview of coverage for women's preventive services
Preventive Care Flyer
- Information about new preventive care guidelines
Important Information About Your Health Savings Account
- Deduction and reimbursement guidelines
Need individual or family coverage? Explore options in your area.
Employer Sponsored Plans
Learn more about employer group health benefit solutions in your state.
Find the right Medicare Health (Part C) and Prescription Drug (Part D) coverage for you.
Find out how Coventry Medicaid managed care expertise can best serve your state's needs.
Learn about the innovative ways Coventry Workers' Comp Services can improve your medical and financial claim outcomes.
Discover more about First Health - your national choice for PPO network and claim cost management solutions.
Turn to MHNet behavioral health services for expert life support services.