Coventry goes the extra mile to serve member needs.
- Affordable plan options that offer protection
- Industry-leading customer focus
- Innovative tools for managing your well-being
- Medicare and Medicaid coverage
Learn more about member health solutions that work. If you're a current member, log in or register to use My Online Services today!
Coventry helps employers attract and retain valuable employees.
- Comprehensive health benefit solutions
- Flexible and diverse product options
- Quality health care benefits for healthier lifestyles
- Local resources that bring expertise and responsiveness
solutions in your state.
Coventry pioneers new ways for providers to deliver quality health care.
- Regional and national network opportunities
- Real-time access to member eligibility, claims and payment info
- Online search options for diagnosis and procedure codes
- Electronic authorization requests and more
Learn more about our provider network in your state. If you're a current provider, log in or register to use directprovider.com today!
Coventry partners with brokers to bolster client relationships.
- Innovative resources to better serve new and existing clients
- Solutions to help individuals in all stages of life and
businesses of all sizes
- Opportunities to offer clients the most value for their health care dollars
- Online tool kit with forms, marketing materials and guidelines
Learn about our comprehensive health benefit solutions
and how to become an appointed broker in your area.
Get a Quote
Need Individual or Family Coverage?
Login or Register
Explore Local Options
Find out about our health care solutions in your area.
With a wide range of plans to choose from, you can count on CoventryOne® for the benefits you need at a price you can afford:
- Routine wellness examinations and immunizations
- Hospital, outpatient, urgent and emergency care
- Prescription drugs with low copays for generics
- And more
Coventry’s group health benefit plans provide a full range of services for businesses of all sizes.
- Locally managed health plans deliver the greatest flexibility and are backed by the resources of a national organization.
- Fully insured options present comprehensive solutions while effectively managing the cost of health care.
- Private fee-for-service retiree plans offer significant cost savings while maintaining excellent benefits and access for members.
Our Medicaid business serves the public sector with a national scope, yet local health plan focus.
- Local health plan staff who understand their markets, complemented by national expertise in medical management
- World-class administrative platform that allows Coventry to set the industry standard for member and provider service
- Industry-leading claims payment performance that enhance provider satisfaction
Coventry’s industry-leading workers' compensation cost and care management services have solutions for employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators.
- We leverage more than 30 years of industry experience, knowledge and data analytics
- We offer an integrated suite of clinical and network solutions with a focus on total claims cost
- Technology driven solutions to enhance network development, clinical integration and operational efficiencies at the client desktop
Coventry’s national PPO network division, First Health, offers national PPO networks, as well as optional ancillary products to provide cost containment options for payors and their members.
- A national PPO network with superior access in urban, suburban, and rural markets.
- Seamless, non network claim solutions with partnered networks so no claim gets left behind.
- Full complement of ancillary products to provide additional cost savings opportunities, including medical management, specialty networks and transparency solutions.
Coventry Health Care serves more than 5 million members in all 50 states across a full range of products and services.
- MHNet Behavorial Health, a leader in the behavioral health care industry, is home of the Total Behavioral Solution—dedicated to improving the well-being of our members through a quality, clinical outcome-oriented model.