Coventry Health Care
Building Healthy Communities
We are transforming health care to build healthier communities. From individuals and families to businesses of all sizes, we're focused on a healthier you.
Find the information you need to manage your health care.
Explore Your Options
With a wide range of plans to choose from, you can count on CoventryOne® for the benefits you need at a price you can afford:
- Routine wellness examinations and immunizations
- Hospital, outpatient, urgent and emergency care
- Prescription drugs with low copays for generics, and more
Visit our website to learn more.
Brokers please visit our agent site:
- Medicare drug coverage (Part D) nationwide
- Medicare health and drug coverage combined (Medicare Advantage [Part C]) in 16 states
Learn more about our Medicare coverage options.
Brokers, please visit our broker portal.
- Local health plan staff who understand their markets
- National expertise in medical management
- A world-class administrative platform for member and provider
- Industry-leading claims payment performance for greater provider satisfaction
Learn more about Coventry Medicaid managed care
- More than 30 years of industry experience, knowledge and data analytics
- An integrated suite of clinical and network solutions focusing on total claims cost
- Technology-driven solutions to enhance network development, clinical integration and operational efficiencies at the client desktop
If you would like to join the Coventry Healthcare Workers Compensation, Inc. provider network, please call 1-800-937-6824.
- MHNet Behavioral Health, a leader in the behavioral health care industry, is home of the Total Behavioral Solution. This quality, clinical-outcome oriented model is dedicated to improving the well-being of our members
- A national PPO network with superior access in urban, suburban and rural markets
- Seamless, non network claim solutions with partnered networks so no claim gets left behind
- Full complement of ancillary products for more cost savings opportunities – with medical management, specialty networks and transparency solutions
If you are having trouble accessing information on our website, our Customer Service representatives can assist you. Please call them
at the number on your member ID Card. Relay services for individuals with a hearing disability are available by dialing 711.
If you need a PDF document in an accessible format, you can request it directly by completing this online form.